Welcome to Echo Horizon School
We are thrilled that you are taking a moment to look at our extraordinary school.
Children are transformed at Echo Horizon School. Your young child’s innate curiosity will be nurtured to bloom into an active engaged learner, and ready for independent middle schools across Los Angeles.
How do we do this?
- We are active learners and researchers in the constantly evolving world of elementary education
- Echo Horizon is leading the way in elementary education through the Inquiry and Innovation (i2) program. I2 was inspired by Google’s “20% time,” and Stanford University’s d. school Design Thinking program, to allow students to be active participants in their own education and to be prepared for life and work in the 21st century.
- With a state of the art Makerspace, STEAM space, Visual Arts Lab, Music, Dance Theatre Studio, and Athletic Space, Echo Horizon students are able to take the learning outside of the classroom and develop imagination, creativity and problem solving skills.
- Echo Horizon School is home to Echo Center, which is one of the preeminent auditory oral deaf education programs in the United States. With the participation of deaf and hard of hearing students in the classroom, the expectations for both adults and students rise to another level. The result is that both our DHH and hearing students benefit enormously from a synergy unparalleled at any other institution.
- Our credentialed teachers are highly effective in developing imagination and academic rigor in a co-teaching model, with one co-teacher and one Echo Center DHH Co-Teacher in each grade level.
- As a Pre-K through 6th grade school, Echo Horizon School is a diverse and dynamic community where our Joyful, Engaged, Learning approach to education and social and emotional development will guide our children to success.
Our faculty and staff believe in every child whom you entrust to us during these important developmental years. We encourage, guide, and support them as they discover, create, explore, and learn at Echo Horizon School.