What do you do with a chair when the leg has come loose?
With a toaster that no longer works?
Denim pants with holes and tears?
Or a computer running badly?
You can repair it at the
Westside “Regional” Repair Café!
WHEN: Saturday, October 22nd, 11:00AM to 3:00PM
- Fall Festival Mar Vista Recreation Center
Inside the Park Gymnasium
WHAT TO BRING:
1) Things that don’t work well anymore and need fixin’.
2) A small donation for supplies.
3) Used items for the Give-Away, Clothing-Swap, & Crafts/Repurposing tables.
4) Supportive attitude - we're all volunteers :-)
Want more info?
The Westside Repair Café is a joint venture founded by: