Monday, September 5, 2016

Bubby Wubby's Baked Goods



I started Bubby Wubby's as a cottage kitchen to provide baked goods alternative for birthday parties, work events, weddings, and other gatherings where the food tasted fresh and homemade. Give us a try and I promise you won't be disappointed!


In the summer of 2016 I decided to stop working for bakeries owned by people who couldn't bake a cookie if their lives depended on it and I started making things the right way; Homemade, from scratch, with real ingredients.


Before giving it a go on my own, I trained and received an Associates degree in Baking and Pastry from the Art Institute of Orange County. I then worked for a number of bakeries in LA County and Orange County over the course of six years getting the opportunity to learn from a number of high-quality chefs.





No comments:

Post a Comment